If you landed up here intentionally, I’m sure you want to know how to download movies on Cinema Box. This guide will teach you exactly that.
So stick around and keep reading.
Why there is so much hype about Cinema Box?
There is so much hype about it because you can download movies on Cinema Box.
This application is a multimedia app. It houses a large repository of movies, music videos, cartoon shows, anime series and much more exciting stuff for entertainment.
The most amazing thing that makes this app so great is that it is totally free. Still, it offers premium services to its users.
Beware, other similar services charge large sums of money for this. When using this app, you can stream free and even download movies on Cinema Box without having to pay for it.
Before we get started with our tutorial, for those of you newbie’s who don’t have a clue about what this app has to offer, read the features section below to get in on the game.
Features of Cinema Box
This app is very user-friendly. It is jam packed with many exciting features.
The distinctive and special features which make this app one of the best choices for entertainment are as follows.
- It’s absolutely fee to use no money charged whatsoever.
- All videos are available for viewing in HD. If you don’t have fast internet, you can choose to stream videos in low quality.
- It includes parental controls so that harmful content stays away from children.
- The developers update the application regularly with new video content.
- This app is virus and malware free.
- The users can also download movies directly to their devices for offline viewing.
- This application supports subtitles.
- Cinema Box is also compatible with Chromecast and Apple TV.
- iOS and Android supported.
Now that you guys know app features, let’s get straight to our tutorial on how to download movies on Cinema Box.
Download movies on Cinema Box (tutorial)
This tutorial was inspired by many queries that were put to us asking they couldn’t figure out how to download movies on this app. Read the following steps carefully to solve this problem.
- Download and install
This app is not available on Google Play Store so you’ll have to download and install the application manually. You can follow this tutorial to download and install this app on your mobile.
- Select the movie
Select and open the video you wish to download.
- Tap the Download Button
Once you have the film opened, click the download button on the top right corner of the screen it would look like a downward pointing arrow.
- Give Confirmation
A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm to go ahead with the download. Click Ok and your download will begin.
This is all you need to do to download videos from this app, wasn’t it simple? I’m sure we were of some help to you so do help us out as well by putting up a good word for our blog.