This guide will help you learn how to turn on/off subtitles on Cinema Box. If you’re looking for an easy solution, then keep on reading and your problem shall be dealt with easily.
The subtitles problem is a common issue among Cinema Box users. This guide will teach you how to deal with this problem once and for all.
Follow our detailed tutorial below to get to a solution.
Here’s a bit of info on this app for those of you who don’t know about the application. Read the section below to find out more about the ‘Cinema Box HD’ application.
What is Cinema Box?
This app is a multimedia entertainment application. It has a vast collection of HD videos from which the users can stream directly.
The best thing about this application is that it’s absolutely free!
The Video collection consists of all genres including movies, latest music videos, cartoons, anime series and a lot more. The Cinema Box library includes quality HD entertainment for all age groups.
The best part about this application is that it’s user-friendly. It offers premium services to its users without any cost.
Recently the 2.0 version got released which added the feature of latest music videos.
The application is mainly for Android users. But now you can use it on other platforms as well including Windows powered PC/laptops, and iOS powered machines.
How to solve the subtitles on Cinema Box problem (Tutorial)
All the videos on this app don’t have subtitles. But the majority of videos do have the option of subtitles on Cinema Box for viewer assistance.
This tutorial will help you to understand how subtitles are used in this application. If you read the following steps and correctly execute them, you can solve this problem.
- Launch the Cinema Box on your Android or iOS powered device.
- Select the Video which you want to view.
- Click the ‘CC’ button on the screen as in the image below.
- Now click on the ‘Get new subtitle’
- After this, select the language of the subtitle e.g. English, Spanish, French etc.
- Once you’ve completed the language selection, a list of subtitles will appear. So if you selected English as an option a list of English subtitles will appear.
How to turn subtitles off?
Now that you know how to turn subtitles on, you can learn how to switch them off. Sometimes, you don’t want to watch the movie with subtitles, especially if you can understand the language.
To know how to turn them off read the guidelines given below.
- Remember the time at which you turned the subtitles off.
- Restart the video you were watching.
- Click or tap on the time at which you left watching the movie.
- The video will now show no subtitles on Cinema Box on the screen and it’s done!
See how simple it was; if you found this tutorial helpful do put out a good word for us. That’s all from our side the subtitles issue would not be a problem for you anymore.
Keep visiting us regularly for more hacks and easy solutions, have a great day and thank you for your time.